On the second Monday of every month at 5:00 pm join us at the Mt. Orab Library to help develop library services for teens, by teens.
- Ages 12-18 (7th grade and up)
- Get involved with your community and gain valuable contacts and experience that will look great when applying for jobs and college.
How Does it Work?
- Assist with children's programs by helping prepare crafts, setting up before, and cleaning up after childrens events
- Shelf read, organize, and decorate the children and young adult areas
- Review and suggest teen books, video games, and movies
- Suggest and help plan teen programs
- Volunteer during the Season Readings and Summer Reading Programs
- Must be responsible and complete any projects or tasks for which they volunteer
Repeats every month on March, April, May, September, October, November, December on the second Monday 7 times.
Monday, April 8, 2019 - 5:00pm
Monday, May 13, 2019 - 5:00pm
Monday, September 9, 2019 - 5:00pm
Events & Programs--Locations: