The Brown County Public Library is committed to providing excellent service to educators. Because of that commitment, we offer the following services to our community’s educators both in public and private schools and home schoolers as well as daycare providers.
- HelpNow online tutoring for all ages and levels from Brainfuse.
- Teacher’s Helper Form: Need a special collection for your classroom? Fill out this form and submit it online or call one of our branches and we’ll collect materials for you.
- Library visit: Contact one of our branches about your class receiving a tour of the branch as well as information about using the catalog. Staff may offer a book talk or a story time for your students during the visit. Please ask about a book talk or story time when arranging your visit.
- Outreach visits: Our library staff offers a variety of outreach programs suitable for a variety of ages, pre-school through high school. Our programs include, but aren’t limited to, story times, book clubs, tech help, and resource talks.
- Teacher Library Card: Contact your local branch to ensure you have a teacher card; Proof required. Teacher cards offer unlimited material requests, extended circulation time, and automatic renewals on eligible materials.
- Building Better Bonds with Families: Setting the stage, positive family/teacher relations, methods of communication, two-way communication, hard conversations with caregivers, cultural responsiveness, and more