Volun-Teens will start back up in the fall. If you need volunteer hours, contact the library about volunteering for the Summer Reading Program.
On the second Monday of every month at 5:00 pm join us at the Mt. Orab Library to help develop library services for teens, by teens.
- Ages 12-18
- Get involved with your community and gain valuable contacts and experience that will look great when applying for jobs and college.
How Does it Work?
- Assist with children's programs by helping prepare crafts, setting up before, and cleaning up after childrens events
- Shelf read, organize, and decorate the children and young adult areas
- Review and suggest teen books, video games, and movies
- Suggest and help plan teen programs
- Volunteer during the Season Readings and Summer Reading Programs
- Must be responsible and complete any projects or tasks for which they volunteer