Need Internet access while you’re at home or on-the-go? The Brown County Public Library now offers mobile hotspot services! Mobile hotspots allow library cardholders to easily get online from almost anywhere. Just turn on the hotspot and connect a WiFi-enabled device such as a phone, tablet, laptop, printer, or gaming device.
- Hotspots check out just like other library materials, and have unlimited data during the 14-day loan period.
- Borrowers of these devices must be 18 years or older with a valid BCPL account in good standing.
- The hotspots come in a protective case with a cable, charger, and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Hotspots are available at Fayetteville-Perry, Georgetown, Mt. Orab and Sardinia libraries.
- Due to the limited supply at each branch, hotspots are available on a first come, first served basis.